Former Samsung chief hired by HTC on contract
Not many things happen between these two companies, except if you are going to count the head-on comparisms their flagship devices get from bloggers every year when they are received. For example this year’s Samsung Galaxy S5 has already racked up hundreds of articles pitted with the All New HTC One (M8).
Paul Golden, who was once an executive at Samsung Mobile USA’s marketing division, has been added to HTC’s payroll.
Golden will work as adviser to HTC Chairwoman Cher Wang and the Taiwanese will be hoping he’ll be telling them a lot of secrets of how things work out at Samsung.
You may also like
- Former Samsung chief hired by HTC on contract
- Samsung’s former partner sues phone maker for using the word “milk”
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime and Galaxy Neo starts getting Jan security patch
- Report suggests that Samsung might supply OLED panels to Apple exclusively till 2018
- Samsung launches refresh of the Galaxy Tab Pro S in gold, improves specs