Front panel of Sony Xperia Z4 leaks out in new shoot
Sony Xperia Z4 is one of the big names we are looking forward to seeing at the Mobile World Congress next month but somehow, Sony has managed to keep details and pictures of the smartphone inside a box until now.
However, we managed to lay our hands on these pictures purportedly belonging to the aforementioned device. Though it’s only the front glass panel you might say, these images gives info on how the upcoming device might look. As you have seen, there isn’t going to be much difference on the design save for the repositioning of the front camera and speaker grill on the front.
There not much info of the Xperia Z4 in the market for now. The few rumors being talked about are quite contradictory to each other — one says 3GB of RAM, the other says four; Another report says the device will come with a 5.2″ display while we are hearing from another source that it’s going to be a 5.4-incher. For now, the only thing we can count on the Xperia Z4 is that it will come with a Snapdragon 810 chipset.
You may also like
- Huawei Mate 10 Leaks Again, Front panel revealed
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 leaks online again, shows off front panel
- Sony Xperia XZ (2017) allegedly leaks on the internet, shows off front panel
- Live images of supposed Meizu M5 surfaces online, shows off front panel
- New Photos shows what could be the iPhone 7 front panel.