Galaxy S6 and S6 edge launches on Verizon April 11, pre-orders starts soon
The network provider hasn’t made price plans of the smartphones public but has slated April 1 as the date when pre-orders will get underway while shipping and general sales begins on April 11. Following the history of things, the phones could get priced $100 and $200 on two-year contracts for the Galaxy S6 and curved Galaxy S6 edge respectively.
In the slightest chance you missed their specs, the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge both feature 5.1″ Quad HD touchscreen, 16MP cameras, 3GB RAMs, 64-bit Samsung Exynos chipsets and comes in either 32GB, 64GB and 128GB of storage since there’s no option for a microSD card slot.
You may also like
- T-Mobile sends out update to the Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge units
- January Android security patch starts to hit Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge+ units on T-Mobile network
- Samsung Galaxy S6 to get the Nougat bump soon
- T-Mobile starts rolling out November security update to the Galaxy S6, S6 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge also starts receiving October security update