Galaxy S6 sales are doing just fine — Samsung
Contrary to rumors that the company’s latest flagships are flopping in the market, a Samsung executive has hinted that both the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge are shipping very smoothly.
“Sales of the S6 and S6 Edge are meeting our internal target. S6 sales will clearly be higher than those of the S5. Samsung will aggressively promote sales in our target markets,” the executive spoke anonymously in a telephone call to KoreaTimes.
When asked to comment on the particular number of units Samsung might have sold, the insider declined to proceed.
Another top ranking official at the South Korean telecoms firm told reporters that the S6 is faring better than last year’s Samsung Galaxy S5:
“You have to wait and see; however, the S6 and S6 Edge sales will be far higher than those of the S5,” Samsung Electronics Corporate Affairs President Park Sang-jin said.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- T-Mobile sends out update to the Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge units
- January Android security patch starts to hit Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge+ units on T-Mobile network
- Samsung Galaxy S6 to get the Nougat bump soon
- T-Mobile starts rolling out November security update to the Galaxy S6, S6 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge also starts receiving October security update