Gionee S6s set for 22nd August unveiling
Gionee has a new device coming up and by specifications, this one would fall in the line-up of their S series. The cloud has been taken off most of the phone and we even have official announcement already from Gionee themselves, stating that we would be able to view the device in its full glory on the 22nd of August. The launch event which has been slated for this date is scheduled to hold in Asia, in the country of India to be precise.
For now, we still don’t have much specs to consider when it comes to this phone and given the rate of leaks these days, we think that Gionee has done a pretty good job to keep things under wraps. This phone is to be sold with the selfie features being the main selling point, especially giving the fact that the front camera would come equipped with its own LED flash.
Having a metal body, there is a fingerprint sensor on the back and if by guesses we are correct, this phone would be similar to the Redmi Note 3 in both build and price. By the launch date as stipulated by the Asian OEM, we would have better specifications to report, barring any leaks before then.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Gionee S6s set for 22nd August unveiling
- Gionee launches the selfie-centric S6s in India for Rs 17,999
- LG and Verizon launch $120 Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone
- Specs of Xiaomi Mi3S to include 3GB RAM and Snapdragon 801 SoC
- Samsung commences roll-out of February security patch to the Galaxy S7 flagships in India
- Karbonn invests $5 million on R&D for slim batteries with massive capacity
- LG V10 goes on sale in the US, China, Hong Kong, others