Google partners with another 8 companies to bring even more Android One smartphones
According to Sundar Pichai, who brought the project to India in June, Google is partnering with more brands to widen the coverage of Android One smartphones. The newly affiliated Android One companies include (in no particular order) HTC, Lava, Xolo, Intex, Asus, Alcatel Onetouch, Lenovo, and Panasonic.
Google plans to bring Android One into more South Asian countries like Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka while the project will be expanded outside the region by next year.
You may also like
Samsung Galaxy S7 to sell cheap in a bid to drive sales – Reports
Blackberry Priv up for pre-orders in Hong Kong
Welcome “ShatterShield”, Motorola’s key to the future of unbreakable smartphone screens
Blackberry talks about security measures on the BB Priv
Saygus V2: When will the wait be over, Saygus?
- Google partners with another 8 companies to bring even more Android One smartphones
- Google Ice 2 Freetel Phone Launches in Nigeria for N13,000
- HTC confirms that they made the Pixel devices even if Google ‘forgot’ to mention that
- Google Pixels to sell via Verizon only in the US
- Huawei working with Google again to create a 7 inch, 4GB RAM tablet