Hands-on photos and specs of the Huawei G7 Plus revealed
The Huawei G7 Plus was earlier announced as a worthy improvement over the Huawei Ascend G7 and a worthy successor to that line and family of devices likewise and now, we bring an hands-on check of the device.
The Huawei G7 Plus is unmistakably more than a phone but yet to attain the status of a tablet, so we would not be wrong when we refer to this metallic smartphone as a phablet, sporting a nice 5.5 inch of screen.
There’s an octa-core processor beneath the fine surface of this device and about 3GB of RAM in there likewise. It runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset and runs on the Android 5.1 Lollipop version. This phone is a solid upgrade in the sense that Huawei has considered the market well and for a $330 (roughly) device, has thrown in a nice fingerprint sensor to unlock your phone fast.
At this moment, we can not confirm or debunk that the device has / may have some issues, but the hands-on of the device certainly makes it something to look forward to from Huawei.
You may also like
- Hands-on photos and specs of the Huawei G7 Plus revealed
- And here we go: our first clean shot at Google Nexus 6P
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 live renders pop out before official announcement
- LG Class is official with 5″ HD display boxed in a metal body
- BlackBerry ‘Venice’ — upcoming BB Android phone — pictured live