Here is the Apple iPhone 6 clone — the GooPhone i6
GooPhone is a brand that has been mentioned severally on this website.
The Chinese company was responsible for making and selling Samsung Galaxy S5 clones even before Samsung released the real thing (insert facepalm here) and now they have set their sights on the yet-to-be-announced Apple iPhone 6.
The company is out with the GooPhone i6. The phone will start selling on August 1st, nearly two months before Apple unveils the original iPhone 6.
The i6 covers a 4.7-inch IPS display with qHD (540 x 960 pixels) resolution, a gig of RAM, MediaTek’s MT6582 quad-core chipset, a 13MP rear camera and 5MP front-facing snapper and 8GB of internal storage, with no mention of expandable storage option, per Apple style.
Ask for the price of the phone. The GooPhone i6 is sold at $150 — that’s at least $400 off of what the iPhone 6 is expected to retail at. And oh, the GooPhone i6 won’t be running on iOS, it runs on a version of Android OS heavily customized to strike a perfect similarity with the iPhone’s UI.
You may also like
- ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
- Internal sources say there is no Mate 9 launch in sight at IFA
- Here is a list of countries where the Galaxy Note Edge will land
- Here is an official selfie teasing the Nokia Lumia 730 “selfie phone”
- Xiaomi MIUI 6 looks good but there is too much Apple inside