Hisense A2 Pro launched with dual screen display
Hisense seems to have borrowed a specs design from Yotaphone following the launch of the Yotaphone 3 device as the tech company has launched its own version of a dual screen phone.
The Hisense A2 Pro comes to market sporting a dual screen much like the Yotaphone 3 with the 5.5-inch FHD AMOLED display laced with a 2.5D curved glass for protection on the front panel and a 5.2-inch e-ink display on the back panel of the device.
The specs design of the Hisense A2 Pro which comes just like the Yotaphone 3 comes packing some pretty impressive specs under the hood including the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor under the hood driven by 4GB of RAM paired with an onboard storage space of 64GB
The Hisense A2 Pro which comes to market for a price tag of around 2,599 Yuan comes packing a Sony IMX386 sensor pegged at 12MP on the rear panel and on the front panel, a 16MP front camera.
The Hisense A2 Pro is powered by a pretty decent 3,090 mAh battery with the fingerprint sensor mounted on the side of the device.
It is expected to go on sale officially starting September 26.
You may also like
- Hisense A2 Pro goes on sale
- Hisense A2 Pro launched with dual screen display
- LG H740 benchmarked with 5.7″ FHD display, 64-bit Snapdragon CPU
- LG makes the X Power available in the UK, sells for £199.98
- Sleek and Edgy: Samsung Galaxy A5 Review
- T-Mobile rolls out July security updates to Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge users
- Nokia XL hits the shelves in India priced INR 11489