Hisense Sero 7 LT and Pro tablets hit Walmart shelves for just $99 and $149
Hisense, like Coolpad, is Chinese phone maker trying to bring quality gadgets into the US market on the cheap. Today they announced the Sero 7 LT and Sero 7 Pro tablets at $99 and $149 respectively. Both devices are sold exclusively at Walmart.
The Hisense Sero 7 LT runs Android 4.1 Jellybean operating system on a cool 1.6GHz dual-core CPU, 1 gigabyte of RAM and 4 gigabytes of internal storage which can further be expanded with up to an 32 gigabytes via microSD memory cards. It features , a 1024 x 600-pixel 7-inch touchscreen display.
Hisense Pro packed higher specs. as reflected in the price tag. They include:
NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core processor
Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
7 inch, 1280 x 800 IPS touchscreen display
1GB of RAM
8GB of on-board memory
2.0MP front camera
5.0MP rear camera with flash and auto-focus
Mini HDMI port
MicroSD and USB ports
Wifi, Bluetooth, NFC.
As earlier mentioned both phones will be sold only at Walmart, for reasons best known to the manufacturer.
You may also like
- Hisense Sero 7 LT and Pro tablets hit Walmart shelves for just $99 and $149
- RIP common sense: Woman dies trying to rescue phone from fire
- Google Letting Android Users Directly Install Apps From Search Results
- Meizu M2 Note (Blue Charm Note 2) launched in China for $130
- Tecno in Nigeria: Will they survive in 2014?
- Motorola Moto X (2015) tipped to arrive with 2K screen, Snapdragon 810 SoC, 4GB RAM