How to install/download Whatsapp on your phone
Whatsapp Messenger is one on the biggest social networking platforms in the world today. With over 200 million monthly active users, once can say Whatsapp is the new cool in social networking.
How To Install Whatsapp on Android phone or tablet
If you are having an Android smartphone and want to install Whatsapp on your device, here’s what to do:
- Head over to Google Play on your device
- Search for “Whatsapp”
- You’ll be able to see Whatsapp on the first result
- Click on it and click “Install”
You can install Whatsapp directly from Google Play by clicking here. If your device does not have Google Play or you are having problems opening the app, kindly head over to Whatsapp.com/download to do a manual download and install.
How To Install Whatsapp on iPhone or iPad
iOS users (iPhone, iPad and iPod) users can install Whatsapp by doing the following:
- Open iTunes online
- Click install
You can also open App Store on your iOS device and search for Whatsapp.
How To Install Whatsapp on Windows Phone
Search for Whatsapp on the Windows Market on your Windows Phone OS-powered device. If you don’t have the app, kindly visit Whatsapp.com for direct download.
How To Install Whatsapp on Symbian
Whatsapp is also compatible for a list of Symbian phones.
Symbian users can open Whatsapp.com and see if it’s available for their smartphone. If available, click on download and install following the installation instructions.
How To Install Whatsapp on Java phone
Nokia S40 phones can be loaded with Whatsapp. Users can install the compatible version for their phone by visiting Whatsapp.com or by using Ovi Store preloaded on their device.
You may also like
- Safari Browser On iOs And Mac Crashing For Many Users, Here’s How To Fix
- How to win a Xiaomi Mi 2 Pro right now
- T-Mobile iPhone: How to fix “blue screen of death” and random restarts
- How to stop Facebook from sending notification messages to my E-mail
- How to Download GTBank Mobile Application in 6 Steps | GTBank Mobile Banking