How to send Call Me Back on MTN, Glo, Etsialat and Airtel Nigeria
Call Me Back is a term used to address free text messages you can send to a desired recipient even when you are out of credit, prompting the user to call your number.
How To Send Call Me Back On MTN Nigeria
Dial *133*recipient’s phone number#
MTN Call Me Back is free to send but comes with a daily limit of 5 maximum times a user can send Call Me Back SMS.
The service is available to only MTN customers and can be sent to subscribers on the MTN network only.
How To Send Call Me Back On Glo Nigeria
Dial *125*recipient’s phone number#
The service is available for Glo to Glo usage and has a maximum usage of 5 SMS per day.
How To Send Call Me Back On Etisalat Nigeria
Dial *266*0*recipient’s phone number#
Etisalat, like the others, allows you to use this service 5 times per day as the sender of the Call Me Back SMS and it’s only available for on-net usage.The service is available for Glo to Glo usage and has a maximum usage of 5 SMS per day.
How To Send Call Me Back On Airtel Nigeria
Dial *140*recipient’s phone number#
Airtel also linits the usage of their Call Me Back to 5 times per day for every customer, plus you can only send the SMS only to people on the red network.
You may also like
- Safari Browser On iOs And Mac Crashing For Many Users, Here’s How To Fix
- How to win a Xiaomi Mi 2 Pro right now
- T-Mobile iPhone: How to fix “blue screen of death” and random restarts
- How to stop Facebook from sending notification messages to my E-mail
- How to Download GTBank Mobile Application in 6 Steps | GTBank Mobile Banking