HTC 10 Your Solid Smartphone
HTC 10 a solid type Smartphone device, and that’s undeniable. This is the latest device from HTC that blew away all the expectations of its fans, although the timing of the release of the device was a bit late for the company to return to where it left in the past.
For those who own the device, they can say how HTC 10 shows its device performance rather than admirably of the device while undergoing device torture test. Let’s say when we conducted a screen scratch with the device that was covered with Gorilla Glass protector at hardness to level 7, amazingly the device glass handles the flame test as it immediately recovered just seconds after the device was put into fire test.
The device cameras on the front were believed to be protected also, since the camera glass was opposed to the plastic that is found on the previous model the One M9. A device that was made of metal without plastic additives, this only shows how the device can hold against scratch marks. The device fingerprint sensor that is prone to device scratching remains functional and even responsive for a lent of time. And lastly due to its metal build device frame HTC 10 is highly resistant to device bending.
You may also like
- Sprint starts pushing out Nougat update to HTC 10 units on its network
- HTC 10 units in Hong Kong starts getting Nougat update
- HTC yet to commence second roll-out of Nougat to HTC 10 in Europe
- HTC resumes roll-out of Nougat update to HTC 10 units in Europe
- T-Mobile starts rolling out Nougat update to the HTC 10