HTC Desire 610 and Nokia Lumia 635 coming to AT&T on July 25
HTC will unveil a new smartphone on the AT&T network on the 25th of this month, so is the Microsoft-owned Nokia.
The HTC Desire 610 hasn’t been launched elsewhere, so it’s the first time the phone will be revealed. It will come with a 4.7-inch display with 540 x 960 pixels resolution and of course, the body is molded in plastic.
The smartphone has 1GB of RAM and 8GB of expandable storage while an 8MP/1.3MP camera duo and LTE are all in stock.
The pricing is pretty much unusually cool. The HTC Desire 610 will be avaialable at the price of $199.99 off contract, and that we say, is pretty inexpensive.
Nokia Lumia 635 is the other phone that will arrive on AT&T on 25th July. The Windows Phone 8.1-powered smartphone comes with 512MB of RAM, a 4.5″ 480 x 854 pixels and a 5MP single camera.
On AT&T, you can get the Lumia 635 on the Next 18 plan where you pay $5.84/month for 18 months. There’s also the AT&T Next 12 platform where you pay $7 for the next 12 months.
To purchase the Nokia Lumia 635 outrightly on AT&T, you have to wait till August 8 and you have to pay $139.99 for the phone without any contract.
You may also like
- HTC selling the HTC 10 with a freebie package of either HTC Desire 626/ 626s, Desire 530 or a camera
- DailySteals offering the HTC Desire 826 for a massive $100 off
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle also visits the benchmark, leaks specs
- New, clearer images of the HTC Desire 10 Pro and Lifestyle leaks
- HTC Desire 10 to have two variants – the Pro and Lifestyle