The HTC Made Nexus 9 Now Down to $299
Rumors still on the go about Google’s plan to create a fresh stock Android tablet and this will be known as Nexus 7 this 2016. The product’s official revelation could happen soon, so thanks to the indicator – HTC made Nexus 9 now only $299.
The recent breakthrough Smartphone deal can be found in Amazon as report came into our emails that HTC sells same 32 gigabyte Android tablet with a price tag of $479. This means that opting for Amazon will translate saving $180 a huge save indeed.
Thought his was revealed in the mobile market 2 years ago, Google’s Nexus 9 still continue to be impressive due to its NVIDIA Tegra K1 chip with a 2.3GHz top-speed dual core configuration. The chip was supported by 2 gigabytes device RAM.
As we have not known much, the device has still persistent speculations that this will be the premium challenger in terms of top notch device build and device design. The device hardware are known to be worthy with tablets from its competitor Apple, Samsung and more.
If Nexus 9 is set to discontinue then this year’s Nexus 7 release date could not happen in next few months. As what we know, Google indicated that its Android N is on the way this May via I/O 2016, the upcoming Nexus 7 may happen early as June of 2016.
You may also like
- HTC Rolls Out Improved Functionality To The HTC U11 Smartphone
- The HTC 650 is coming to the US, but only Cricket Wireless is sure to have it
- T-Mobile starts rolling out Nougat update to the HTC 10
- HTC offering $200 off on the HTC 10 flagship, throws in a freebie too
- HTC to launch the HTC Bolt internationally as HTC 10 evo, leakster says