HTC One A9 to sell for $499.99 after 7th November
The HTC One A9 device is the latest flagship device from HTC and it has been doing so well so far, HTC even particularly proud of their golden device. The device has been in the news for all the right and some tainty reasons, coming off on the back of some accusations that it was an Apple iPhone ripoff in terms of bodily design to the awesome specifications it brings on board and as well, the very reasonable price tag on the device.
The HTC One A9 device launched its pre-order campaign and started the pricing for this device at $399. This was a fair bargain to many and in all honesty and truthfulness, HTC already announced that it would only be for a while after which the price on the device would be bumped up. HTC has then released the price it wishes to sell its HTC One A9 device which would take effect as from the 7th of November is $499.99.
To provide further clarification, HTC itself has released a statement that reads:
- “The cost of the HTC One A9 is the same worldwide to all distributors and operator partners. For end consumers, HTC’s sales regions are given the freedom to set prices and promotions as they see fit for local market needs. The One A9 price in the US is a very limited-time promotional offer for that region’s online store, as well as select HTC- only franchise stores. The offer is a special promotional pre-sale and is expected to conclude once the One A9 is available on-shelf at major retail and distributor partners. After the promotional pre-sale offer ends, the new price in the US at htc.com will be $499.99 beginning 12:01am on 11/7”
You may also like
- HTC One X10 leaked with specs and availability information
- HTC One M9 units (unlocked) to start receiving the Nougat update starting tonight
- HTC One M9 currently selling for just $300
- HTC One M9 can be grabbed for up to $40 less on eBay now
- HTC One A9s launched, doesn’t bring updates and is less pricier than A9