HTC One (E8 Eye) found on way to India
After the HTC Desire Eye and the HTC One (M8 Eye) were released last week, it was obvious HTC has fallen in love with one particular part of the body — the eye — and it was probable more Eye phones were coming.
To confirm that, an unannounced smartphone listed as HTC One (E8 Eye) was found on it’s import route into India. The device was valued INR 27,275 (about $445) by the documents though we suspect it may not be the final price of the device.
Keep in mind that HTC already had a normal HTC One (E8) smartphone. The main reason of releasing the One (M8 Eye) was because the One (M8) had only a 4MP camera which received criticism of being gimmicky. Now, the original One (E8) had a 13-megapixel back camera already, so it’s not clear what features the Eye will add to the plastic-clad smartphone.
Or, is the HTC One (E8 Eye) having a 13-megapixel selfie camera with LED flash at the front? Only time will tell.
You may also like
- HTC One X10 leaked with specs and availability information
- HTC One M9 units (unlocked) to start receiving the Nougat update starting tonight
- HTC One M9 currently selling for just $300
- HTC One M9 can be grabbed for up to $40 less on eBay now
- HTC One A9s launched, doesn’t bring updates and is less pricier than A9