HTC One (E8) ships 50,000 units in just 15 minutes
HTC has introduced it’s own flash sales in China to challenge the likes of Xiaomi and ZTE. In a space of 15 minutes, the Taiwanese company had sold off 50,000 units of it’s China flagship, HTC One (E8).
They went on to Weibo (Weibo is a Chinese social network that does the function of Twitter) afterwards to make the announcement and warm up potential customers for the next round of sales.
Also known as “hunger sales”, flash sales is the new cool for vendors in China nowadays as it saves them resources and time by making the products available under a limited time and most of these sales are done online, saving manpower and labour cost from offline sales.
You may also like
- HTC One X10 leaked with specs and availability information
- HTC One M9 units (unlocked) to start receiving the Nougat update starting tonight
- HTC One M9 currently selling for just $300
- HTC One M9 can be grabbed for up to $40 less on eBay now
- HTC One A9s launched, doesn’t bring updates and is less pricier than A9