HTC One M8s unveiled with dual-sensor 13-megapixel camera
A few days ago, we revealed to you how HTC couldn’t tell the difference between the company’s new flagship, the HTC One M9, and its last year’s flagship device, the HTC One (M8) and today, the phone maker took off the wraps of yet another reincarnation of the One family with a lot of similarity to the aforementioned smartphones.
The HTC One M8s was unveiled and launched in the United Kingdom where orders are already being taken at £380 per unit. The smartphone comes with a 13-megapixel camera with a dual sensor setup rather than the 4MP one on the One (M8). You’ll also find a less superior Snapdragon 615 chip inside the device vs the Snapdragon 801 on the latter.
So with that, you’ll have a 5-inch 1080p touchscreen, 2GB of RAM, 16GB/32GB of storage and 128GB microSD card slot, 5MP front-facing camera, NFC, LTE and a 2840mAh Li-Po non removable battery.
You may also like
- HTC One X10 leaked with specs and availability information
- HTC One M9 units (unlocked) to start receiving the Nougat update starting tonight
- HTC One M9 currently selling for just $300
- HTC One M9 can be grabbed for up to $40 less on eBay now
- HTC One A9s launched, doesn’t bring updates and is less pricier than A9