HTC One M9 (HTC Hima) allegedly pictured for the first time
Well, this might not be the first time you are hearing of the HTC One (M9) reportedly codenamed as HTC Hima, but this is the first time we are getting close-up shots of the device (if our sources are to be trusted).
Looking at the “leaked” pictures of the upcoming HTC One, you can clearly see it looks similar to the first HTC One (M7) due to the absence of a second 3D camera which you’ll find on the One (M8). The yet-to-be-released smartphone seemingly has smaller bezels by the sides but the overall design language looks the same.
Nowhereelse reports that the square black module at the back of the device holds a 20.7-megapixel camera of the phone. Other specs include a 5-inch 1080p display and 3GB of RAM. Reports say the handset will use a Snapdragon 810 chipset.
You may also like
- HTC One X10 leaked with specs and availability information
- HTC One M9 units (unlocked) to start receiving the Nougat update starting tonight
- HTC One M9 currently selling for just $300
- HTC One M9 can be grabbed for up to $40 less on eBay now
- HTC One A9s launched, doesn’t bring updates and is less pricier than A9