HTC One M9+ pictures arrive in details
One month ago, HTC unveiled the HTC One M9, a smartphone aimed at challenging the likes of the Samsung Galaxy S6 and the Apple iPhone 6. Currently, there’s another market the company wants to cover with something similar to the M9 — the phablet market.
No, HTC isn’t going to make the M9 bigger and just throw it into the market (like Apple did with the iPhone 6 Plus), the phone maker is bringing something fresh with the new size. One of the few updates you are going to find is a physical home key which is not something HTC always does. The home key is even reportedly featuring a fingerprint sensor.
The HTC One M9+ is not only bigger but quite better (in terms of specs). The handset is featuring a 5.2-inch Quad HD touchscreen, 3GB of RAM and the Chinese-only variant might be powered by a MediaTek MT6795 CPU. For now it’s clear on what will power other models.
The handset is expected to be officially announced in Beijing, China on the 8th of April. So here, enjoy all the leaked pictures as tweeted by @Upleaks on Twitter:
You may also like
- HTC One X10 leaked with specs and availability information
- HTC One M9 units (unlocked) to start receiving the Nougat update starting tonight
- HTC One M9 currently selling for just $300
- HTC One M9 can be grabbed for up to $40 less on eBay now
- HTC One A9s launched, doesn’t bring updates and is less pricier than A9