HTC One M9 Plus coming at HTC USA event?
HTC has informed us of a “Special Announcement” which will be made today. HTC Americas president Jason Mackenzie will be the chief host of the event billed for 18th March in Seattle .
At the occasion, the company could be unveiling the much hyped HTC One M9 Plus, a variant of the company’s newly announced flagship HTC One M9. The former is most notably different with a physical home button under the screen.
For now, we don’t know the specs of the One M9 Plus unless it’s the same device as the HTC A55 overheard sometime ago with a larger 5.5-inch touchscreen and MediaTek chipset.
You may also like
- HTC One X10 leaked with specs and availability information
- HTC One M9 units (unlocked) to start receiving the Nougat update starting tonight
- HTC One M9 currently selling for just $300
- HTC One M9 can be grabbed for up to $40 less on eBay now
- HTC One A9s launched, doesn’t bring updates and is less pricier than A9