HTC One M9e: M9+ variant for China
HTC has already released many flagship smartphones this year. Ranging from the One M9 to the One (M8)s and up to the One M9+, the Taiwanese company is even still harboring an unreleased One E9 and its E9+ sibling up their sleeves.
And if you think you’ve seen enough of 2015 high end HTC phones, wait till you see the HTC One M9e which was recently discovered in a TEENA listing.
According to the documentation, the HTC One M9e measures 146.42 × 70.67 × 9.85 mm and weighs 150 grams. The phone supports China’s TD-SCDMA, TD-LTE and GSM of course.
Under the hood, you’ll find a quad-core CPU tuned at 2.5GHz as well as 2GB of RAM and 16GB of preloaded storage. The One M9e runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS and there was no mention of a screen size or resolution on the TEENA web page.
You may also like
- HTC One X10 leaked with specs and availability information
- HTC One M9 units (unlocked) to start receiving the Nougat update starting tonight
- HTC One M9 currently selling for just $300
- HTC One M9 can be grabbed for up to $40 less on eBay now
- HTC One A9s launched, doesn’t bring updates and is less pricier than A9