HTC One’s successor pictured. All stand for the All New HTC One
Wired, isn’t it? For a smartphone to be named the “All New HTC One”. Well, we hope the naming might just turn out to be a joke, or some sort of moniker till the phone’s real name is made known.
The HTC M8 was seen pictured today, thanks to famous tipster @evleaks who posted the leaked press shots on Twitter. HTC M8 is just a codename, just as HTC One was codenamed HTC M7 before it’s release.
We are not quite sure about the real name of HTC One’s successor but we’ll call it the All New HTC One, just like we heard it’s being called, at least for now.
Looking at the picture, there’s no doubt the All New HTC one is more curved than HTC One, adapting more of Samsung Galaxy S4’s curvey design.
The All New HTC One will be unveiled on March 25th 2014, as we heard. We’ll be here to bring you all the updates on this flagship when it lands.
You may also like
- HTC One X10 leaked with specs and availability information
- HTC One M9 units (unlocked) to start receiving the Nougat update starting tonight
- HTC One M9 currently selling for just $300
- HTC One M9 can be grabbed for up to $40 less on eBay now
- HTC One A9s launched, doesn’t bring updates and is less pricier than A9