HTC selfie phone in the pipeline as company sends out invite for Oct 8 event
HTC recently sent out invites for an event should happen on the 8th of next month. The teaser says “double exposure” while two people are shown posing for a selfie with a HTC phone whose camera is highlighted by two squares.
Initially, it was thought HTC will just launch their recently announced Desire 820 in the US at the event. However, industry sources claim that the Taiwanese company will unveil a new smartphone with a supercharged front-facing camera on that day.
Further details reveal the selfie camera phone will be dust and water proof, perfectly suitable for picturing yourself while swimming or doing some sort of sport. Besides that, our source didn’t release any more information.
You may also like
- HTC selfie phone in the pipeline as company sends out invite for Oct 8 event
- HTC Desire Eye announced with 13MP selfie camera
- Pricing for HTC One (M8) Eye and HTC Desire Eye “selfie phone” appear
- Pictures of 13MP-selfie-camera-touting HTC Desire Eye appear
- HTC One X10 leaked with specs and availability information