HTC Again Tipped to Launch Nexus Smartphones this 2016
Just earlier this month, HTC was rumored to manufacturer of both Nexus smartphones that Google has planned for 2016. And now, a reliable HTC tipster developer corroborated the rumors, and revealed what to be its internal codenames of the upcoming handsets.
LlabTooFeR a ROM developer posted on its Twitter media account a while smaller 5 inches rumored to be HTC Nexus codenamed “T50”, the other bigger version at 5.5 inches display codename “T55”. As of now, no available further details have been gathered.
For those who didn’t know, HTC One is no stranger to the Nexus devices. The company released Nexus 9, a 9 inches tablet partnership with Google way back 2014. To sum it up, two companies partnered together to launch Nexus One, known as first Nexus device, January of 2010.
Over years, Google partnered with number of manufacturers for Nexus smartphones. It already partnered with Samsung with Nexus S, Google Nexus and Nexus 10. LG to on Nexus 4, Nexus 5, and Nexus 5X. Company also partnered with Huawei last 2015 with Nexus 6P, and Motorola with Nexus 6 in 2014.
If all the rumors will be true, Nexus smartphones will bring HTC back to spotlight, a Taiwanese company that has been struggling to sell smartphones, and end up losing money quarter after quarter.
You may also like
- HTC Again Tipped to Launch Nexus Smartphones this 2016
- Yet again, HTC teases the upcoming mid-range Desire 10 smartphones
- Pictures of HTC One Max hits the Web again, confirms 5.9″ display
- HTC yet to commence second roll-out of Nougat to HTC 10 in Europe
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has more users than HTC 10, OnePlus 3T and LG V20 – Report