Huawei planning to sell 20 million smartphones in three months
Chinese phone manufacturer Huawei says it’s planning to complete a personal milestone of selling 20 million smartphones this current Quarter.
Underdogs until last year (except for in the modem and Internet communication device market), Huawei rose to the limelight, becoming the third top-selling smartphone vendor in the world where it shipped 13 million smartphones in the last Quarter.
Vice president of Marketing of Huawei Devices, Shao Yang said the company wants to reach wider into the globe and he illustrated Huawei 150% in Latin America, 50% in Japan, 40% in Western Europe. 40% in Middle East and only 8% in it’s home country, China.
Huawei is well known for it’s flagship device and world’s thinnest phone, Huawei Ascend P6, which held the title for a few months. Ascend P6 is getting a successor this December in the name of Ascend P6S.
You may also like
- Huawei planning to introduce the 8.4 inch MediaPad M3 into US markets
- Huawei planning the launch of a new device aimed at women
- Huawei Planning To Open Innovation laboratory in Qatar
- Huawei planning to sell 20 million smartphones in three months
- Huawei might be planning to launch the Mate 9 in three variants