Huawei Z100-CL00 caught with fingerprint sensor, 720p display — surely not the Ascend P7
A few hours ago, invitations for a 4th September Huawei event where the company’s next flagship — the Huawei Ascend P7 — would be unveiled, surfaced.
However we spotted a new device identified to be a Huawei Z100-CL00 smartphone which our sources claims to be having a fingerprint sensor.
Before you get all excited thinking this will turn out to be the supposed Ascend P7, hear this: The Z100-CL00 is having a 720p resolution, with the physical size still to be ascertained. The CPU is a 1.6GHz processor and RAM is 1GB while the storage is said to be 16GB.
There’s no way the device will be a Huawei Ascend P7 with it’s 720p display. The current Huawei flagship, the Ascend P6, is already having a 1080p 5-inch display and earlier reports say it’s successor will have a 6″ Quad HD screen.
That said, Huawei Z100-CL00 is altogether a different smartphone that could still break cover during Huawei’s September4th event.
You may also like
- Huawei Z100-CL00 caught with fingerprint sensor, 720p display — surely not the Ascend P7
- Sprint fires nearly 500 staff from Kansas City headquarters
- Apple iOS 9.2 New Problem And Temporary Fix
- LG G Bello II announced with 5-inch touchscreen
- Meizu MX4
- MP01 Mobile Phone: ‘Take your life, please take it back’