India, China and “some European countries” in line to receive new Nokia phone
After Nokia’s CEO confirmed that the Finnish tech company will resume activities in the phone-making industry by 2016, new details of the decision have emerged.
We are now hearing that Foxconn, who takes care of producing Nokia N1 tablets, will be employed to deliver the first Nokia handsets post Microsoft’s acquisition of the company’s Devices & Services unit.
Information passed on by a report on Monday revealed that India, China and “some European countries” are in line to become the first markets to get the new Nokia phone when it arrives.
You may also like
- India, China and “some European countries” in line to receive new Nokia phone
- After US, Cortana goes to the UK, India, China, Canada, Australia
- China’s Giant Mobile Electronic Targets Indian Market
- China’s Vivo to start producing smartphones in India by October 2015
- Bangalore, India, is the destination of first Xiaomi R&D center outside of China