India: Half a million iPhones sold in 2014 Q4 shows massive Apple growth in region
Figures coming in from the second fastest growing phone market in the world has revealed Apple sold over 500,000 iPhones in country during 2014 Q1.
Comparing the numbers with what was obtained during the same period the previous year (October 2013 to September 2013), it’s very clear how Apple improved greatly in the region. Apple sold about 250,000 devices during2013 Q4.
This development means more harm to Samsung’s market share with the likes of Xiaomi offering even more fierce competition by selling very cheaply priced Android phones in India.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- India: Half a million iPhones sold in 2014 Q4 shows massive Apple growth in region
- Nokia Lumia 530 goes on sale in Malaysia for MYR 355 ($110)
- Sony Xperia X gets $100 off in the United States
- Samsung Galaxy J1 mini (2016)
- LG Cosmos 3
- SoftBank’s Sharp Aquos Xx 302SH and Sharp Aquos Xx mini 303SH goes official