Infinix Hot 2 launched in Kenya for Ksh 8,999
Google, in its bid to bring smartphones to “the next billion people,” has debuted the outfit’s Android One platform in Kenya, launching Africa’s first Android One smartphone in the East African country.
Designed and manufactured by Chinese OEM, Infinix, the Hot 2 smartphone went on sale in Nigeria last month where it was offered on sale at about 10,300 Kenyan shillings (19,500 naira) and this week, the Android 5.1 Lollipop-booting smartphone has become available in Kenya as well for 8,999 shillings (86 US dollars).
In terms of specs, the Infinix Hot 2 sports a 5″ HD touchscreen and a glass back cover. The device comes with a 1.3GHz quad-core CPU and 8MP/2MP rear/front camera combo with LED flash. The smartphone is powered by a 2200mAh Li-Ion battery and features 16GB of expandable storage and a dual SIM slot.
You may also like
- Infinix finally unveils the Big 6th – An Infinix Hot Note 2
- Infinix releases update to Infinix Hot 2 users ahead of Marshmallow Update
- Android One expands to the UAE as Infinix Hot 2 goes on sale
- Infinix Hot 2 launched in Kenya for Ksh 8,999
- Infinix Set To Launch Two New Smartphones, Hot 5 & Hot 5 Lite