InnJoo Note E and InnJoo i1k mid-rangers unveiled
Duabai-based company InnJoo who imports devices from a partner OEM in China, has stepped up it’s game with the introduction of two dual SIM midrange smartphones, one a phablet while the other is a 5″ phone. InnJoo is popularly known in Nigeria as well as in it’s home country of UAE.
InnJoo Note E
The smartphone comes in a similar framework as the first InnJoo Note though the latter is far superior in specs. The Note E sports a 5.5-inch qHD touchscreen display, a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek CPU, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of expandable storage.
Powering the smartphone is a 2500mAh battery which is user-removable. The device runs on Google’s Android 4.4 KitKat operating system.
InnJoo phones are cheap but it seems the vendor is bent on bringing even more affordable smartphones. Call this one the InnJoo i1k, it comes lighter spec-wise than it’s InnJoo i1 and InnJoo i1s siblings.
Speaking of specs, the InnJoo i1k features a 5″ FWVGA screen, 512MB of RAM, a dual-core 1GHz CPU, 5MP/0.3MP camera unit with LED flash, 3G support and a 1900mAh battery.
Pricing and Availability
InnJoo hasn’t announced any pricing for any of the two smartphones but both the Note E and i1k will hit the stores at Jumia by the end of November.
You may also like
- InnJoo Note E and InnJoo i1k mid-rangers unveiled
- Dubai-based InnJoo unveils Note phablet with 5.5″ touchscreen
- LG Nexus 5X and Huawei Nexus 6P lack microSD card slots
- The most paid CEO in China is…Lenovo’s Yuanqing Yang
- 1000 testers selected as Samsung Pay enters beta
- HTC Desire 820 mid-ranger released in the US for $359.99
- Apple iPhone 6s on track to smash last year’s iPhone 6 record