Interesting: LG G3 stacks up against other Android flagships in this size comparism
A picture is more than a thousand words, they say.
You must have heard that the upcoming LG G3 which will be unveiled come next week Tuesday will have a 5.5-inch display, but what you don’t know is that bigger screen doesn’t mean bigger body.
LG has taken much time to make the G3 with as little bezels round the screen as possible, and this makes the smartphone quite small considering it’s phablet status.
When compared with Samsung’s Galaxy S5, the G3 is only 2mm wider and taller, but beats the S5 which has a 5.1″ screen with a wide 0.4-inch margin.
The LG G3 is expected to go official with a 5.5-inch Q HD screen, 3GB of RAM, Android 4.4 KitKat OS and a 13MP camera.
You may also like
- Interesting: LG G3 stacks up against other Android flagships in this size comparism
- This suspect liked his own “wanted” picture on Facebook, gets arrested
- Lenovo launches the Phab 2 Pro in India
- Vivo X5
- Tesco selling the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S7 with up to £199 in freebies
- Sprints looses $398 million and 360,000 subscribers