iPhone 5s now outselling 5c at 8:1 ratio, iPhone 5c production reduced
The iPhone 5c is Apple’s response to a ‘cheaper, plastic’ version of their top-selling iPhone line. However, things seems not to be going as planned as the iPhone 5c is not meeting up with Apple’s sales expectations.
The iPhone 5c was reported as selling only one unit as per eight units of 5s sold which means that either the iPhone 5c is trading poorly or that the iPhone 5s is selling too well, or both.
Production of parts of the iPhone 5c was also said to be reduced as Apple ordered two of it’s biggest suppliers, Hon Hai and Pegatron to cut the number of supplies for iPhone 5c parts.
You may also like
- iPhone 5s priced down in anticipation of the iPhone 6
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha has at least 5 variants, smartphone sized up against the iPhone 5S
- Samsung Galaxy S5 sales no match for the Apple iPhone 5s’
- iPhone 5S is king…becomes the most popular smartphone in the world
- ZTE Nubia Z7 shares a lot with the Apple iPhone 5s in looks