iPhone 5s priced down in anticipation of the iPhone 6
In India, the iPhone 5s, which had a price of 51,000 rupees for the 16GB version, now has a price tag of 49,500 rupees. The 32GB model had a massive price slash of 13,000 rupees to get an MRP of 49,500 rupees.
According to NDTV, this is the first time since the phone’s launch it’s getting a price slash. However, the 64GB model’s price remains untouched, even as variant is very rare.
On 9th September, Apple had a massive screen bump when it announced the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus smartphones with 4.7″ and 5.5″ touchscreens respectively. Their predecessor, the 5s, only had a 4-inch screen.
You may also like
- iPhone 5s priced down in anticipation of the iPhone 6
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha has at least 5 variants, smartphone sized up against the iPhone 5S
- Samsung Galaxy S5 sales no match for the Apple iPhone 5s’
- iPhone 5S is king…becomes the most popular smartphone in the world
- ZTE Nubia Z7 shares a lot with the Apple iPhone 5s in looks