iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus allegedly goes on sale September 18
While we are hearing that production of Apple’s next-generation handsets is already underway, another set of information has surfaced, revealing the purported release dates of the iPhones.
According to the new report, a release date has been fixed for the Apple iPhone 6s and Apple iPhone 6s Plus. September 18 is the D day. We already know the upcoming iPhones will break cover at a keynote event in September and that should be few days or few weeks before the above-mentioned date.
The iPhone 6s is reportedly enclosed in a 7 mm-thick body while the phablet-sized 6s Plus will measure 7.13 mm. This means the duo are hairline fatter than their predecessors who respectively measure 6.9 mm (iPhone 6) and 7.1 mm (iPhone 6 Plus).
The screen sizes are expected to remain the same (4.7″ and 5.5″) but with the extra volume, the two phones will get an upgraded 12MP camera, 2GB of RAM and quite likely a larger battery capacity.
You may also like
- iPhone 6SE shows up on GeekBench, whips the iPhone 6 off the stage
- Deal: Unlocked iPhone 6s with 128GB storage selling for $629.99 on eBay
- iPhone 6s Pokemon Go Edition (Limited) sold by Caviar
- Leak: The iPhone 7 won’t have IP68 rating but be more waterproof than the iPhone 6S
- Rumour: Apple’s next iPhone might be named the iPhone 6SE