KitKat-running Micromax Bolt AD4500 spotted with 4.5-inch FWVGA screen
Here is Micromax at it again. The Indian phone vendor who imports phones from China is said to be working on bringing yet another Android 4.4 KitKat-powered smartphone on board.
Dubbed the Micromax Bolt AD4500, the phone will sport a 4.5 inch display with resolution of 480 pixels by 854 pixels. Under the hood, you’ll find 512MB of RAM and 1.3GHz dual-core CPU (probably made by MediaTek). The device will have 4GB of storage as well as space for a microSD card.
Camera-wise, Micromax loaded a 5-megapixel sensor and a LED flash at the rear view of the Bolt AD4500 while a VGA selfie unit adorns the front. Meanwhile, the phone has a 2000mAh battery unit.
A well-known retailer in India hinted us that the Micromax Bolt AD4500 will be sold at Rs. 5,249 on eBay,in, with an MRP of Rs. 6,599 for everyone else even though no specific release date was given.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- KitKat-running Micromax Bolt AD4500 spotted with 4.5-inch FWVGA screen
- Samsung Galaxy A(2017) family becomes available for purchase from Indonesia
- Sony has a new flagship in the works, but we shouldn’t expect it at MWC
- Windows Phone 8.1 is now available to Nokia Lumia devices
- Karbonn A12
- Nokia 8 To Make Entry Into UK September 13