Kodak’s first smartphone unleashed in the Netherlands
Kodak’s IM5 smartphone has been launched in the Netherlands. Unveiled during the 2015 CES back in January, the IM5 is the first smartphone from the stables of the world’s renowned photography hardware producer.
Kodak IM5 comes with a handsome price tag of €280 for an unlocked model in the Netherlands. Kodak promised to launch the same device in the United Kingdom back in April but the product never made it to the show glasses.
Spec-wise,the IM5 arrives with a 5-inch HD IPS touchsreen, an octa-core MediaTek MT6592 SoC with a CPU clocked at 1.7GHz, 1GB of RAM and expandable 8GB of storage capacity.
The smartphone runs on a special customization of Android 5.0 Lollipop while a 2,100mAh feeds current into the engine. The 13MP camera on the phone has got a couple of imagery of tricks, thanks to Kodak’s years of experience in the camera industry.
You may also like
- Kodak announces that the Ektra would launch in the US and Canada by April
- Kodak Ektra announced in October goes live for sale in Europe
- Kodak planning the launch of its second device, teases image
- Kodak’s first smartphone unleashed in the Netherlands
- 2015 CES: Kodak launches Kodak IM5 smartphone running Android 5.0 Lollipop