Kyocera Hydro Air is all about just two words: military, affordable
In the earlier hours of today, smartphone maker, Kyocera, announced the launch of its new device which was made to be off-contract and boy, is this device cheap?
The new device called the Kyocera Hydro Air comes really cheap with its starting price set at $99 and for orders, no further shipping costs are included. Having been made for AT&T’s GoPhone prepaid service, the device comes packing some specifications that makes it worthy to look at, so don’t let the price on this device fool you.
Kyocera has been made to literally go through the school of hard knocks and come out unscathed. As the Hydro suggests, this device is water resistant at distances of one feet below water for up to 30 minutes. That’s not all. Coming with a Military 810G, it can literally take a beating and wouldn’t even know it.
The device further packs some other specifications along the line. With its battery clocking at 2300mAh and a processor that is undisclosed (for now), there is 1GB of RAM for the running of your Android system and an expandable 8GB of internal memory on board.
Running on the Android Lollipop 5.1, a 5MP rear camera and a 2MP front shooter was all this device could manage, but coming at that price, is impressive.
Giving you better features at a low price, doesn’t it just beg you to come try it out?
You may also like
- Kyocera Hydro Air is all about just two words: military, affordable
- Huawei planning to sell 20 million smartphones in three months
- Huawei Ascend P7 finally unveiled
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge starts getting October security patch in Europe
- T-Mobile to offer the LG V20, announces smartphone availability
- Microsoft pushes back launch of the HP Elite x3 by 4 days in the UK