Landvo L500S 5″ Android smartphone stock won’t last because price is too cheap
Are you shopping for a cool affordable Android handset this season? Why don’t you check out the all-new L500S from Landvo? It’s a spanking new handset targeted at the budget smartphone shoppers.
The Landvo L500S might need a small introduction (oh well) because the company behind this product (Landvo) was only founded in 2013 and may sound a but foreign to some sections of the crowd even though the privately-backed phone maker is making strides in and outside the shores of China.
So, the L500S comes with an IPS 5-inch display, having a 854 x 480 pixels resolution and a PPI of 196. The handset runs on Android 4.4 KitKat though we are yet to get an official confirmation with regards to being upgraded to Android Lollipop.
There’s 1GB of RAM, 8GB of storage and a microSD slot. The big question mark: What is the processor? The handset is powered by MediaTek’s MT6592M chipset. The SoC houses a 1.4GHz octa-core Cortex-A7 CPU and Mali 450-MP4 graphics.
For photography, you’ll get a 5-megapixel rear camera and 2MP front selfie taker — the former is equipped with a strong LED flash.
Pricing and availability
Landvo L500S is hitting the shelves in early May but the product is already on pre-order at Gearbest for just $69.99. That’s not all: We suspect the price of this smartphone might go up after the launch so you might just have to hurry before it’s too late.
You may also like
- Landvo L500S 5″ Android smartphone stock won’t last because price is too cheap
- Xolo launches 4.5″ Q610s smartphone at INR 7,499
- LG G5 SE Seems Not That Special
- Gigabyte GSmart Guru (White Edition)
- Android looses a little of it’s mojo in the US, still has half of the US market share
- Optus updates it’s website, says Nougat would hit original Galaxy A5 units soon