Leak: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to carry 3500mAh battery
We have had a variety of leaks on the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 device and as regards the battery, we have heard some say that the device would be powered by a 3600mAh battery while the other rumour suggests that the battery would have a capacity of 4000mAh.
However, the most recent leaks do not even support any of the above as it is now being touted to come out of the box with a battery clocked at 3500mAh. This new leak can somehow be better trusted than the previous two because it is coming from a publication of a company – South Korea Telecoms.
The new leak also confirmed that the device would be weighing a total of 169g, meaning that it would be lighter than its predecessor- the Galaxy Note 5 – which weighed 2 grams more at 171g. The newest leak also went on to confirm the various pieces of information that we have come to know, courtesy of other leaks that we have had in the past.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Leak: Samsung looking to disconnect the Note 7 units in the United States
- Leak: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to carry 3500mAh battery
- Leak: Verizon could have the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 for preorders starting from 3rd August
- Leak: Price info on the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 surfaces
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 To Be Available For Pre-Order August 24