Lenovo A805e spotted touting a 64-bit Snapdragon 410 processor
Chinese phone producer Lenovo is hoping to take it’s game to the next level when it unveils the Lenovo A805e.
The Lenovo A805e was caught running on Qualcomm’s 64-bit Snapdragon 410 system on-chip. The later hasn’t been used in any device before.
Specs for the A805e includes a 1.2GHz quad-core CPU, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of onboard storage which can, of course, be expanded via the phone’s microSD port.
The Lenovo A805e will come with NFC and LTE when it breaks cover. The release should be sometime in the middle of next month.
The phone will be sold at an aggressive price-tag of less than $200.
You may also like
- Lenovo A805e spotted touting a 64-bit Snapdragon 410 processor
- Samsung Galaxy J2 gets announced in India
- Nokia’s PureView camera engineer shifts to Apple
- OnePlus One will be available for all to purchase on October 27 but there’s a twist
- Nokia 2 to launch soon, specs revealed
- “Dead” Man Wakes Up On Way To Morgue