Lenovo outs A1900 budget smartphone
In China, Lenovo has discreetly released an entry-level smartphone tagged the Lenovo A1900. The new smartphone is powered by a low range, quad-core SC7730 chipset by Spreadtrum thus the less-than $60 price tag on Alibaba where it’s listed.
For other characteristics, the A1900 sports a 4-inch 480p touchscreen, 512MB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage. The handset also features a 32GB microSD card slot and supports Bluetooth, Wireless LAN and 3G HSPDA.
The device uses a single 2-megapixel camera for all its photography needs and the software side is managed by Google’s Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system. A user-removable 1500mAh battery powers the phone.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Lenovo outs two more smartphones at the IFA: Vibe P1 and Vibe P1m
- Lenovo outs A2010 dual SIM smartphone for Indian market
- Lenovo outs A1900 budget smartphone
- Lenovo Says Forex Hurt PC Sales Earnings But Smartphone Sales In India, EMs Was strong
- Lenovo launched two variants of the Vibe X3 with fingerprint sensor