Lenovo smartphones to start seeding in Nigeria this year
At over 150 million, Nigeria is the largest black nation in terms of population and the 7th most populated in the world; and that’s where Lenovo, the third largest smartphone vendor in the world is heading to, soon.
“Smartphones are fast becoming a primary platform for work, entertainment and social networking” Graham Braum, Lenovo’s general manager for Africa said in an interview in Nigeria. He emphasized that Nigeria is the next big thing for the Chinese company while their professionals are still accessing the Ghana and Ivory Coast markets for possible penetration.
Lenovo still stands as one of the biggest mobile phone manufacturers in the world, though still unheard of in this part of the world called Nigeria. They would be looking to strengthen their position with their campaign of entering new markets this era.
You may also like
- Six (yes 6) Lenovo smartphones get updated to Android 4.4 KitKat
- Lenovo smartphones to start seeding in Nigeria this year
- Lenovo and Microsoft sign agreement over preloading of the latter’s apps on its smartphones
- Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
- Lenovo outs two more smartphones at the IFA: Vibe P1 and Vibe P1m