Lenovo unleashes Rs. 19,999-priced Vibe X2 in India
It’s a season of smartphones, let it rain! After announcing two smartphones this week — namely the Lenovo S90 and Lenovo A606 — the world’s largest PC maker has launched the latest member of it’s Vibe X family in India.
Dubbed the Lenovo Vibe X2, this new arrival will cost 19,999 rupees in the Indian market, that’s about $325 using the current exchange rates (keep in mind that the same phone was launched for $407 in China). The phone measures 140.2 x 68.6 x 7.27 mm and supports accessories such as Vibe X2 Battery and Vibe X2 Speaker though these won’t come bundled in the box.
On specs, the Vibe X2 sports a 5-inch 1080p display, 2GB of RAM, am octa-core MediaTek MT6596 chip, a 3000mAh battery and finally the smartphone runs on Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS.
The phone uses a 13MP rear and 5MP front camera for photography. It supports LTE on it’s dual SIM slot and also features Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 and A-GPS.
You may also like
- Lenovo unleashes Rs. 19,999-priced Vibe X2 in India
- Lenovo Vibe X2 sold out on Flipkart within 24 hours
- Meizu M2 Note
- iPhone 5 is the commonest smartphone in the UAE this year so far
- Motorola Moto G4
- Bull kills man trying to film with smartphone
- Sony sends out IFA invites, teases new smartphone and devices