Lenovo Vibe P1 coming soon with 5″ 720p touchscreen
Lenovo, a veteran Chinese telecommunications and PC giant, looks set for unveiling a midrange smartphone which TEENA has identified a Vibe P1 device. Even though some details of the Vibe P1 were listed on the body’s certification website, a release date — which is expected to come sooner than later — wasn’t mentioned.
One of the Lenovo Vibe P1 key features is its battery’s massive 4,000mAh capacity, which somehow fits into the phone’s plastic 143 x 72 x 9.35 mm housing. The phone tips the scale at 148 grams.
Under the hood, you’ll find a quad-core CPU of an unnamed make running at 1.3GHz. The device features 2GB of RAM and 8GB storage while there’s space for a microSD card and micro SIM slot.
The Vibe P1 supports 4G connectivity and features an 8-megapixel/5-megapixel rear/frontal camera duo equipped with a LED flash.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- The Lenovo Vibe K5 becomes the hottest smartphone in the Indian market
- Lenovo Vibe P2 tested on benchmark, specs revealed.
- Surprise Awaits With Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- Limited Stocks For Second Wave Sales for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Starts Today
- K4 Note Lenovo Vibe Available Without Registrations Starting This February