Lenovo Vibe P2 tested on benchmark, specs revealed.
The Lenovo Vibe P2 device was seen on the benchmark test yesterday and that could only mean one thing at this point – the engineers are done with the prototype and are testing out how this device would really fare. This has caused the leak of some important specs on the device, but it gives us no image to savour for the moment.
Currently, we now know that the Lenovo Vibe P2 would have a 5.5 inch screen and a resolution of 1080p. While the screen size and resolution are same with that of the past Vibe devices, this one makes use of AMOLED instead of LCD screen technology.
Made of metal, it would have a 5000mAh battery and under the hood will there be a Qualcom Snapdragon 625 chipset, powered by 4GB of RAM and running on the Android Marshmalow 6.0.1
A release date cannot be determined as of now.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- The Lenovo Vibe K5 becomes the hottest smartphone in the Indian market
- Lenovo Vibe P2 tested on benchmark, specs revealed.
- Surprise Awaits With Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- Limited Stocks For Second Wave Sales for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Starts Today
- K4 Note Lenovo Vibe Available Without Registrations Starting This February