Lenovo Vibe X and Vibe Z to get ‘KitKat-ed’ soon
Lenovo has announced it’s soon going to star seeding Android 4.4 KitKat updates for the Vibe X and Vibe z droids real soon.
The update will bring improved battery, security enhancements and bug fixes to the Lenovo Vibe X. Other things such as redesigned user interface, with lesser icons and new incoming call interface, camera fixes (efficient auto focus and white balance capabilities for clearer and sharper images) are also also bundled with the update.
On the Lenovo Vibe Z, there will compatibility for 4K videos, UI redesign, improved multi-window feature, better notification access, wireless printing capability, new theme center, automatic profile changer and expanded accessibility APIs.
Lenovo didn’t say exactly when the update is coming but as it stands, Vibe X and Vibe Z users should be expecting something towards the end of the month.
You may also like
- The Lenovo Vibe K5 becomes the hottest smartphone in the Indian market
- Lenovo Vibe P2 tested on benchmark, specs revealed.
- Surprise Awaits With Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- Limited Stocks For Second Wave Sales for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Starts Today
- K4 Note Lenovo Vibe Available Without Registrations Starting This February