Lenovo Vibe X2 goes official with 7.2mm thickness
After unveiling their Tab S8 droid tablet yesterday, Lenovo has taken the stage once again to unveil the company’s new Vibe X2 smartphone.
Lenovo says the Vibe X2 is the ‘world’s first layered smartphone’, and that only means a fancy description of the stand-out ‘tri-layered’ strips of color on the side of the phone, according to PhoneArena.
The smartphone holds a 5″ FUll HD IPS screen and a 2300mAh battery in it’s 7.27mm body. Other features include a 2GB RAM, 32GB of built-in storage and a MediaTek MT6595m “True8Core” processor.
The Vibe X2 features a 13MP camera on the back side and a 5MP on the front. The phone supports LTE thanks to it’s high-tech chipset that’s listed above. Finally, the phone runs on Android 4.4 KitKat operating system with Lenovo’s home-baked Vibe UI skinned atop.
The product will go on sale in China later this month at the price of $399 while other markets like Eastern Europe and the Middle East will get the phone by October.
You may also like
- The Lenovo Vibe K5 becomes the hottest smartphone in the Indian market
- Lenovo Vibe P2 tested on benchmark, specs revealed.
- Surprise Awaits With Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- Limited Stocks For Second Wave Sales for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Starts Today
- K4 Note Lenovo Vibe Available Without Registrations Starting This February