Lenovo Vibe Z2 mini to have a 5.5-inch screen and high-end specs
For many, a smartphone with up to 5.5 inches of screen isn’t normal. It falls by default into the phablet category — smartphones with large screens.
But Lenovo doesn’t seem to care. It’s 6-inch Vibe Z2 Pro is expected to go live tomorrow and alongside it, we recently learnt, will be a mini variant which will be known as the Lenovo Vibe Z2 mini.
According to reports, the Vibe Z2 mini a 1080 x 1920 resolution, 2GB of RAM, and is expected to pack a quad-core Snapdragon 801 CPU, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of expandable internal memory.
The phone is allegedly packing a 13MP rear and 5MP front camera and the retail price was said to be around $323 by insiders.
You may also like
- The Lenovo Vibe K5 becomes the hottest smartphone in the Indian market
- Lenovo Vibe P2 tested on benchmark, specs revealed.
- Surprise Awaits With Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- Limited Stocks For Second Wave Sales for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Starts Today
- K4 Note Lenovo Vibe Available Without Registrations Starting This February